Milton-Bradley Comp IV
This is the same as the well-known game Mastermind. You can choose to have 3, 4, or 5 digits. No digits are repeated.
- Press R. It selects the answer, which you need to work out. Wait until R is lit.
- Now make your first guess, then E. The number of digits entered determines the difficulty (3/4/5).
- The NUMBER column indicates how many correct digits you entered (but not which ones).
- The SEQUENCE column indicates how many of those digits are in the correct place.
- Note: if you entered a digit more than once (example 222), and there is a 2 in the answer, it will show 3 correct digits.
- Enter your next guess, then E. If you enter the wrong number of digits, 1 will flash.
- If you take too long, R will start to flash.
- When you get the correct answer, all the numbers flash. Press R for another game.
Here's the Comp IV Manual.
Last updated: 2020-03-04
This page ©